To help cut down on bandwidth and confusion I've decided to post a few quick rules.
1. In the title say whether the item is "For Sale (FS)", "Wanted to Buy (WTB)", "Wanted to Trade (WTT)", or "For Trade (FT)".
2. If it's only a single item, say the item name in the title. If there are multiple items sum up what is included in the item list.
3. When making an offer, simply send a PM to the starter of the topic and post "PM Sent" under the topic.
4. If you have a list with multiple items please either mark an item as sold or deal pending when that item status exists.
5. Once all the items have been sold, have the topic starter state so in the title and the topic will be deleted to save bandwidth. If the deal falls through just start a new topic.
6. If you can, post pictures of the item. Makes for better trading.
7. No joke threads please.
8. No bumping before 24 hours.
9. Don't post auctions unless they are being sold by you.
10. Be reasonable. Ask fair prices when selling and buying.
11. No off topic posts in a topic.
Rules from Ben
1) No selling of illegal stuff! (Don't push the pirate NOAC or things like that as those ARE gray items)
2) Sales are personal between you and second party and do not involve this website(s) or Ben Heckendorn (me) I shall not be held liable for whatever you do here, nor are any warranties regarding the operation of this forum expressed or implied. In other words - you're on your own!
3) If an item for sale is a TOPIC, have it removed by an Admin after it's sold so it won't clutter up the joint.
This idea has been around for a while, so I averaged all the reviews for each person, and gave them a review
To find your person search, or hit Control F, and type their name in
----Will update with new posts with feedbackAll Red Name and all red description MEANS INCONCLUSIVE REPORTS AT THIS TIME FOR POSSIBLE LONG-CON SCAMS
Contact me via Personal PM to have changed with simple explanation if you feel you are to be change back to good64M32ON3
-Always gets the paperwork, but never has the pen to sign.Armando Torres
-Very accurate in descriptionsBay wolf
-Fast shipping, good pricesBacteria
-Good to work withBenheck
-The one and only, and has fast shippingBibliophile
-Does the deal rightBlack Six
-Fast shipping, good pricesbmire1985
-Fast out of country shipperChristian Rivera
-I could throw my package in the wind and it'd get there faster slow shippingCronoTriggerfan-Fast shipping, good deals, great to work withCustom NES Dude
-Good products and understandingDan
-Perfectly timed shippingDark Savant0
-Good Communicator, puts others firstDemonofaj
-Bad, shorted dealsDJ711
-Good prices, good buyerDR. Killgood
-Good reliable sender/payer, a true man of his wordDragonball345
-Slow deals but gets it doneElectricboots
-Good seller, fast shippingEurddrue
-Good Trader Fanboy
-Fast shippinggameboy fixer 77/cloudburst7
-Good to deal withGannonbanned
-Good shipper, fast shippingGamer2
-Fast shipping, terrible packaging(Shipped an HD without any padding)gameguy89
-Good prices and fast shipping, super patient, and an overall good guyGrahf
-Good seller and trader, plus helps outHifeno
-Good to work with, and great with getting what needs to be get doneJackFrost22
-Good to deal withJdmlight
-Pays more then neededJeep
-Good and informative, throws in a little extraJohnbjuice
-Accurate, good shipperJongamer
-Slow on shippingJourneyfanatic
-Trustworthy, but slow paymentJperryss
-Good seller, and buyerKhaag
-Good to deal withKlefmung
-Fast payment, reliableKondspi
-Good packing, fast shippingKurt_
-Quickest payment in the westLifeisbetterwithketchup
-Good Buyer, super slow shipperlimpport
-Great person to deal with, no hassles, or strugglesLovablechevy
-Good prices, updates a lotLoyalist Revolt
-Slow but gets it doneMachina28
-Goor shipping, good paymentmode7
-Fast, great pricesmothatrucka
-Great prices, trustworthyMotoman
-Bad, shorted on a deal, but otherwise goodMrTroy
-Good to work with, fast shippernevermind1534
-GoodNew Guy 101
-Good to work with, best shipping everNES_Fanatic
-Good, and throws in a little extraNesMan
-Good packaging, good sellernintendo fan
-SCAMMER Nonsense Man
-Good to deal with, and patientPalmertech
-Good to deal with, good pricesPhantom92Opera
-Great to deal withreaperkool
-Accurate, fast shipperSchmellyFart
-Flexible, puts others before himself, and ideal sellerSgtBowhack
-Does anything to make the customer happy, puts others firstSgtpepper
-Fast shippingSir Games-A-lot
-Puts others firstSkyone
-Shipping is good sometimes, but once just plain sucked and leaft you out to dry (I edited that myself, but I refunded the person)Sparkfist
-Good to work withstuntpenguin007
-Didnt follow through on our deal but claimed he did, no word back after many monthssynflux
-Fast payment, good communicationTappan
-Good prices, fast shipping, great communicationterrabyte122
-Insanely fast shippingTibia
-Good Buyer, insanely fast paymentTom01
-Fast shipping, great dealsTurbotax
1.0-Good shipping, good paymentValium
-Great to work with, great buyerVailiant
-Good seller, throws in a little extravb_master
-Fast Shipping, Low Prices, good packingVomitsaw
-Accurate, and a good trader, fast shipperWarmachine
-Makes out on deals, but not a scammerWeaponepsilon
-Good prices, and good shipping, good dealsWeaver
-Trust worthy, fast shippingWompastompa11
-Great prices, and fast shippingXelion
-Good shipping, informativeYoshilime
-Man of his word, but slow on shippingZegunda
-Good, and fast shippingZenloc
What to do when you are scammed?
A. Let us know
B. Try to contact them
C. Wait a little while, but not too long
D. Verizon 411 them
Do exactly this
-When they ask "city and state please"
-You use the place you sent the stuff to
-You now get a real person on the line
-Then you ask for "The telephone number of ________on 012345 Whereisit St."
-"One moment please" they will say
-They then connect you to their number
-Phone rings, then they pick it up
-Hey -Scammers Name here- Im -your name here- wheres my stuff?
People are afraid of confrontation and will tell you whats going on, or hangup letting you know you have been scammed