Benheck Project Submission
We’d love to hear your ideas!
But please, before sending a project idea you’d like to see built, keep the following in mind:
Budget: Up to / around $500 in parts. So, in general, no Xbox 360 laptops or big stuff like that. Keep in mind you don’t have to pay this to see the project built!
Good Types of Ideas:
- Useful household items / stuff that needs inventing.
- Projects to help those in need, such as videogame controllers for the disabled or other accessibility items.
- Weird stuff that I don’t usually work with (interesting challenges)
Bad Suggestions I will NOT MAKE:
- All-in-one combo systems (such as a PS3 mixed with a Wii). These requests will go right into the trash, so please don’t bother sending them. I have ZERO INTEREST in this.
- Anything involving mod chips / software hacking (I don’t do this, ever)
- Stuff I’ve done before many times (laptops, portables)
- I repeat, DO NOT REQUEST ALL-IN-ONE COMBO SYSTEMS.
Once you have something in mind, email us:
Include a general overview and enough detail for a basic idea. Please keep submissions fairly short, 1-2 paragraphs max, so we can read them all. Rough drawings also appreciated.
If your project is selected for a documented build we’ll let you know. Some projects of exceptional social value (that help a person in need) will be donated to the requester / their friend who needs it.
Stay tuned to benheck.com for more details, and keep those submissions coming. Thanks for all your support over the years!