Before you email
I appreciate the input of my fans and site viewers, and of course the job requests. However please note the following to save us all time:
- I do not email directions on building projects to people. If you have a question about how to mod something, pinouts, etc, try searching/joining our forums, search this site (search bar is over on the right), search my Engadget articles, or of course use the almighty Google. That’s what I do!
- The PS360 Controller Mod is $750 US (includes cost of both controllers). If you really want one I will build it (lead time 2-3 weeks), otherwise, why not just buy an Xbox 360? It’s a lot cheaper and 90% of the games are the same as the PS3.
- An Xbox 360 laptop starts at $5000 US and I’m not currently taking orders. Also I do not plan to build more PS3 laptops.
- If you need a single-handed controller for PS2/PS3, the Access Controller is now available, click here for info. There is an adapter to make it work on the Xbox 360
- Custom controllers of any kind start at $500 US. If you need something done or have ideas please email me (link below).
- Please direct any technical questions regarding the 5.1 headset or Access controller to the eDimensional website (address located on product box)
- If you have a question/request, please keep your email brief and format it well. This is good “net etiquette” advice in general. Short, to the point emails, with thoughts separated as paragraphs with proper capitalization are the best to get someone’s attention.
Any new projects start at $80/hour (design + labor) plus materials and time overages. Please keep in mind that modding/designing is my full-time job and thus all new projects need to be worth my time (and by this I mean they are expensive).
If you have a question, opportunity, interview or job request that does not fall within these categories, email me by clicking here.
Thanks for understanding!