Um, there’s, ahem, no particular reason I’m asking, just, uh, curious, yeah, that’s it! So, mostly for the sake of, enlightenment, I’m wondering about the following things…
1) If someone were to build, let’s say, a portable Dreamcast, would it require BOTH VMU slots or just one? Would 1 be enough?
2) Assuming this person did build such a unit, would it be necessary to be able to SEE the LCD on the VMU unit when it was plugged it? Could a gamer live without that?
3) Would the unit need the three extra controller ports, or were there not a ton of games that require this?
4) What would be better – a smaller screen (2.5″) and better battery life or a bigger screen (4″-5″) and less battery life?
5) What other features would be cool in such a unit?
SO! If anyone has any thoughts/input as to these and other burning questions, please email me! Thanks!